Include specific functions/ tasks/ performance objectives. The Team Member will be primarily responsible for processing loan transactions.
. They are expected to maintain the agreed quality for the transactions processed.
. They should also comply with set guidelines, procedures, rules and regulations; work as a team to achieve SLA’s for the process and individual targets; and work towards process improvement.
Skills & Experience:
include specifics regarding academic/ professional qualifications (e.g. degree, university, results), # yrs total and # yrs relevant work experience, relevant employers, relevant experience (nature of work/ job functions)
1. Fresh graduates OR graduates with 1 year of experience preferably in banking industry.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Ability to act on his / her own to solve problems and make decisions.
4. Ability to interact effectively with various levels of bank personnel.
5. Strong interpersonal and customer focus.
6. Attention to detail and accuracy.
7. Ability to work with limited supervision, receiving minimum instructions on new assignments.
8. Ability to work in a team environment and flexible to work night shift.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree, MBA, CA
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|