B.Com Fresher’s required for the position Team Member in JPMorgan Chase at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.JPMorgan Chase Hiring B.Com freshers 2015 for Team Member at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for this job from JPMorgan Chase.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
Job Post Name: Team Member
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Validate assigned Off boarding requests to ensure the submitted data is accurate prior to processing
2. Addressing employees and managers queries pertaining Off boarding
3. Review, research and process the cases opened by the Managers/HRBP.
4. The processing of final payment are done on an on cycle, off cycle and through manual payments.
5. Providing first level support to employees on their queries pertaining to Off Boarding.
6. Having a thorough understanding of all process related information.
7. Should work the cases assigned as per the SLA guidelines outlined.
8. Review Escalation matrix provided by AHR and Team Leads on a Regular Basis All Escalations are handled within the same business day.
9. Be flexible and adaptable to situations in order to meet both volume and quality service standards.
10. Should be very familiar with the all the applications used in day-to-day business.
11. Should cultivate a habit of walking an extra mile towards resolving a case on priority using the best method to communicate employee/HRBP on priority
12. Should be friendly, genuine, committed, participative, and interactive a helpful team member. Having a positive attitude, and encouraging positivity in the team.
13. Should be open to work in night shift as per the business requirement.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clients’ interests first.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017