CIB – Mangement Trainee – Operations Team Member- India – Bangalore–140092973
The TM will work closely with Global Implementation, Service & Operations teams to provide flawless service delivery to clients. May suggest changes to procedures or work flow to enhance quality and productivity. Ability to understand client segments and apply different servicing approaches based on knowledge level.
The broad responsibilities are as listed below –
- Typically responsible for daily Individual Contributor activities in the CID are.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between Client Service and all the operations units servicing clients for BAU related escalations / prioritizations.
- Partner with product and CIB colleagues to effectively address client issues that fall outside of internal and client SLA’s
- Makes recommendations on process.
- Leads the team meetings and brings issues to the attention of senior managers.
- Prepare reports and scorecards to gauge health of KRIs and KPIs.
- Participate in various department and team projects to exceed Client expectations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal / external clients at multiple levels in order to effectively assess service levels and work to continually improve the operational effectiveness.
Qualification & Skill Sets Required
· Fresh Graduates / CA’s/ MBA’s or graduates with One to Three years of experience.
· Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing client deliverables.
· Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach.
· Should be a quick learner and should possess excellent Analytical skills.
· Effective communication, negotiation & conflict handling is mandatory.
· Should understand the big picture and think out of the box to resolve client problems.
· Maintain composure in stressful situations.
Experience : 0-3 Years (Entry Level)
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA,Graduate,CA
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|