Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Associate Design Engineer in Itron at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Itron Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Associate Design Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Itron.
Company Name: Itron
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Associate Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Assist in design, develop and debug firmware using C/C++ and Kernel level development in a Linux environment.
2. Assist design, develop and execute comprehensive test plan
3. Assist perform thorough test case execution and analysis report
4. Assist analyze test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
5. Assist analyze technical requirements documents and propose implementation solutions
6. Assist implement code to meet the requirements of industry standards and specifications
7. Assist troubleshoot and resolve firmware defects in new and existing code
8. Assist document design and implementation of new features
9. Assist present and participate in peer reviews of design documents and new code development
10. Assist present innovative ideas for product and process improvement
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) is required.
2. Entry point for college graduate. Linux and IP network experience/knowledge preferred.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio helps utilities responsibly and efficiently manage our precious resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017