This position monitors and updates Iron Mountain”s global accounts on a recurring basis. The focus will be on developing and updating the Sales Operations System for our 2500 mid market accounts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Search for updates to Iron Mountain global and/or complex account structures and map it with data on SalesForce.com
- Conduct updates to global accounts
- Report on Anomalies of global accounts and corrections intuitively.
- Perform quality / accuracy reviews of global account information.
- Request clarification on update requests from requestors as necessary
- Review and understand hierarchical relationships within accounts.
- University education (Graduate with Maths as a subject), With Analytical Skills.
- Computer applications skills; MS Office, Salesforce.com (SFDC), SAVO reporting or other account management or CRM systems would be ideal. Knowledge of SQL is essential, experience working with RDBMS is a great advantage.
- Researching databases such as Hoovers and Dunn and Bradstreet.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in the analytical field, excel certification preferred.
Experience : 0 – 0 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Iron Mountain Information Systems India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Iron Mountain Information Systems India Pvt. Ltd
|Click here to Apply|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016