International Paper (India) Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Com, CA freshers 2015 for Management Trainee at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA can apply for this job from International Paper (India) Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: International Paper (India) Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Com, CA
Job Post Name: Management Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Industry: Pulp and Paper
- Position 1 – Financial Planning & Analysis: – Position reporting to GM (FP&A)
- Weekly analysis for variable cost
- Prepare monthly ALT Deck
- Periodic analysis of purchase price from POs for all input cost
- Help at the time of Budget / Forecast / Strategy exercise
- Monthly Salary & Wage Cost analysis
- Monthly analysis of managed cost
- Working capital analysis of DPO / DSO / DIO / DWC
- System study to find out what reports are available
- Dashboard to indicate major activities
- Verify correctness of automated reports on sales / production etc
- Position 2 – Treasury & Insurance: – Position reporting to GM Treasury and Insurance
- Monthly accounting entries for all treasury related activities
- Monthly Treasury MIS
- Debt activity and Liquidity reports to corporate
- ECB Monitoring, Reporting and compliance
- Monthly Stock and debtors statement
- Quarterly FFR, Unhedged Foreign Currency Exposure to banks
- Half Yearly Due diligence certificate
- Agri Financing Coordination, Data Base Maintenance and Reporting
- Operationalising of Channel Financing
- Loan administration
- Credit Rating information coordination with CARE
- Performs complex financial analysis for the businesses based upon interpretation and application of professional standards and Company policies and processes.
- Investigation review and evaluation of various financial transactions; and the recommendation and implementation of appropriate treatment of financial transactions.
- May perform economic research and studies of rates of return, depreciation and investments; analyze profit-and-loss income statements; and prepare reports and recommendations to management
- Creates financial models of what if scenarios for future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development, new marketing strategies, etc.
- Duties may include budgeting; financial analysis; forecasting; research and investigation; report consolidation; internal controls advice and recommendations; and regulatory compliance.
- Activities generally involve complex financial and operational analysis.
B.Com, CA Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 65,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. International Paper net sales for 2013 were $29 billion.
International Paper’s vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work. Through the International Paper Foundation and regional foundations established in Poland and Brazil, International Paper conducts philanthropic activities that provide charitable funds annually around the globe. Through the Foundation, International Paper employees work to give their money and time to make people’s lives and the communities where International Paper operates even better.
The strength and ideals of our people also enhance our company’s commitment to stewardship all over the world. International Paper received the prestigious Climate Leadership Award by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO), the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES), and The Climate Registry (TCR).
International Paper was recognized for aggressively managing and reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. In addition, International Paper supports all credible third-party certification programs including: Forest Stewardship Council (FSCÂ®), Sustainable Forestry InitiativeÂ® (SFIÂ®), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFCÂ®).
As a global leader in the paper, packaging and distribution industry, we provide sustainable solutions to meet the needs of businesses and customers worldwide. Our success is driven by the integrity of our people and their commitment to doing what’s right.
Careers at International Paper :
It’s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities. This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say infinite possibilities, we mean it.
|Click here to Apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016