Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing. Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams. Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem. Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERP-type aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify root cause for Problems, and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Support Specialists or Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting requirements and providing design solutions that meet requirements
- Fixing or Developing capabilities and validating their functionality
- Developing test cases / scripts and partnering with team resources for QA activities
- Perform unit testing /functional testing/ integration testing.
- Ability to write Data set up scripts (Database scripts) in Oracle
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/ 0 years
Experience : 0 – 0 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
|Click here to Apply|