Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd Hiring B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/ Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Individual Contributor role in development of Trace and Debug Tool. The role involves:
- Interfacing with the stakeholders to understand the user/deployment scenarios of the tool features.
- Alignment within the Scrum team to prioritize, implement and deliver the feature.
- combining all elements of the feature design and testing it; testing sample data-sets to check that output from the implementation works as intended; conducting testing and installing the deliverable into production;
- reacting to problems and correcting the deliverable as necessary;
- evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
- BE, B Tech in Computer science or equivalent with 0-2 years experience
- Hands-on experience with core Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge.
- Development on Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Strong understanding of algorithms and software engineering
- Strong problem solving skills/debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
|Click here to Apply|