Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Treasury – Trainee in Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Technology Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Treasury – Trainee at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Treasury – Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
This is industrial training for eligible students pursuing the Chartered Accountancy qualification.
This job involves activities associated with cash and liquidity management of Intel subsidiaries.
The person will also be responsible for generating and reporting MIS.
Involves interaction with external as well as internal stakeholders.
– Student of ICAI who has passed PE II & is eligible for industrial training as per ICAI guidelines.
– Strong analytical skills, good attention to detail, good communication skills
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to research and execute tasks
– High level of Spoken and written English
– Should be comfortable with Office applications
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
|Click here to Apply|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017