Intel Security Hiring BE/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel Security.
Company Name: Intel Security
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 6-8 LPA
Industry: IT/Software Industry
As a Software Engineer (SE) in the McAfee Consumer Partner Automation team you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of test automation scripts, web interface, reporting services and various other services managed by the partner automation team for executing automated testcases. Candidate should have excellent technical skills.
- BE/BTech in CS/IT branches-2012/13/14 batch
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Knowledge of TSQL
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Experience in building highly scalable and performing systems that serve a large user base
- Hands on Experience in JQuery,HTML5,CSS3
- Exposure to WCF, SOAP, RESt Services, LINQ and MultiThreading will be an added advantage
- Experience in writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
McAfee, Inc. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and the world’s largest dedicated security technology company. The company has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel since February 2011, and now forms part of its Intel Security division. Intel confirmed in 2014 that it planned to drop the McAfee brand.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016