Candidate should possess Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills in translating business needs into realistic action plans and deliver technical solutions that meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong problem solving skill – ability to troubleshoot issues, find root cause, recommend & apply solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to acquire business acumen and work closely with business stakeholders.
- Team work – Ability to work well and collaborate with others to achieve high quality results.
- Knowledge of programming languages (.Net, Java etc.) and database technologies (Oracle, SQL etc.)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Company Name : Intel
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers
|Click here to Apply|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017