Individual Contributor role in development of Trace and Debug Tool. The role involves: Interfacing with the stakeholders to understand the user/deployment scenarios of the tool features. Alignment within the Scrum team to prioritize, implement and deliver the feature.
combining all elements of the feature design and testing it; testing sample data-sets to check that output from the implementation works as intended; conducting testing and installing the deliverable into production; acting to problems and correcting the deliverable as necessary; evaluating and increasing the program’s effectiveness;
- BE, B Tech in Computer science or equivalent with 0-2 years experience
- Hands-on experience with core Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge.
- Development on Windows, Linux/Unix platforms
- Strong understanding of algorithms and software engineering
- Strong problem solving skills/debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Intel
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Intel advocates the modernization of the teaching and learning process by supporting and encouraging government education initiatives across the region. Our holistic education transformation model is designed to help teachers prepare students to succeed in the global economy.
|Click here to Apply|