BE, BTech Fresher’s required for the position Software Test Engineer in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Intel Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: BE, BTech
Job Post Name: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
2. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
3. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
4. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
5. Analyzes test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action.
6. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Last Date to Apply : 30 November, 2015
|Click here to Apply|