B.Tech/BE Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Engineer in Intel at New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Intel Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at New Delhi. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field . Good collaboration, communication and ability to present are key success factors for this position.
2. We are also looking for the ability to innovate and drive new ideas and convert them to consumable technology.
1. Excellent in C/C++/ programming
2. Excellent problem solving skills
3. Excellent understanding and experience in one or two of the following skills – Server side technologies for distributed computing, Windows Systems Programming, Windows driver Development, Linux driver development, Networking and Routing
4. Good Understanding of systems and system internals and basics of computer science (Compilers, Operating systems, Debuggers, Networking)
5. Ability to learn quickly and ramp up on new technologies
6. Good academics
7. Good written communication and documentation skills
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
|Click here to Apply|