BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Manager in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Hiring BE / B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Manager at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Job Post Name: Software Development Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. The Development manager will be working with the McAfee Consumer Platform team.
2. The Manager will be responsible for the delivery of managing the platform engineering operational activities and sustaining the platform products.
3. The Manager should be able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment delivering solutions for web platform.
4. The Manager will be responsible to provide technical leadership and manage a team of engineers who will be delivering solutions for the various products within the platform team.
1. At least 12+ years of having designed and developed applications with at least 4 years of experience (hands-on) in building web/cloud based application in at least 2 platforms; should have worked on Android and iOS a plus.
2. Good understanding of the various the cloud platform and .NET based web development
4. Experience in architecture, design and building web/cloud based applications for millions of users.
5. Strong knowledge of OOA and OOD with exposure to Design Patterns.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017