BE / B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Software Development Engineer in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Intel Hiring BE / B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
2. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
3. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
1. Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
2. Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
3. Should be able to review PRDs, analyze and implement solutions.
4. Candidate should have good design skills and have good exposure to technologies.
5. Analyze all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high performance solutions and implement.
6. Gain familiarity with managing product releases and tracking issues.
7. Good communication skills, having worked with multiple teams in offsite locations a plus
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords.
|Click here to Apply|