Bachelors/Masters Degree Fresher’s required for the position Network Software Engineer in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Hiring Bachelors/Masters Degree freshers 2015 for Network Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelors/Masters Degree can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Job Post Name: Network Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or ECE with good academic record.
1. Solves problems with established methods through application of known techniques and approaches.
2. Develops, designs, and delivers solutions within area of expertise and surfaces any issues requiring involvement of others.
3. Performs tasks with management coaching and guidance but with limited direct supervision.
4. Build Domain level expertise
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
The Intel® Ethernet 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ Optics are available for customers who would like to deploy Intel® Ethernet Con – verged Network Adapters with a QSFP+ SR optic. Intel® Ethernet Converged Net – work Adapters with QSFP+ connectivity
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016