Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Systems Programmer in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Systems Programmer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Systems Programmer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Designs, builds, tests and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s IT business needs.
2. We are looking for an engineer with experience in Linux Systems Administration, QA testing, troubleshooting of complex issues in the computing environment including interoperability issues within various IT infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and have skills in the following technical areas:
1. Linux and/or Windows System Administration Experience as well as familiarity with networking concepts is a must.
2. Familiarity in Unix scripting, Perl, Java, Python, C++ is a plus.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017