Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Engineer in Intel at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. As a college graduate from an esteemed educational institution, you are expected to have very good academic qualifications.
2. You should be thorough in the subjects you studied in your coursework.
3. We are looking to strengthen our LTE Physical Layer team in Bangalore; and are seeking talented candidates to work on design, development and verification of Intel’s LTE Physical Layer.
4. You’re an ideal candidate if you bring the following experience
1. You are eager to contribute and work in highly qualified and highly motivated team working across multiple sites in the world.
2. You are working in a structured, solution oriented and open minded working mode
3. You have very good communication skills in English
4. You own a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or a PhD in related areas from a Tier1 Institute
5. You have a solid understanding of software development & methodologies
6. Strong C & C++ programming knowledge
7. You have the ability to understand complex technical systems
8. Prior experience with RTOS would be a plus
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
The Intel® Ethernet 40GBASE-SR4 QSFP+ Optics are available for customers who would like to deploy Intel® Ethernet Con – verged Network Adapters with a QSFP+ SR optic. Intel® Ethernet Converged Net – work Adapters with QSFP+ connectivity
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016