Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Managing Director in Intel at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Intel Hiring Any Degree freshers 2016 for Managing Director at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Intel.
Company Name: Intel
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Managing Director
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
2. Lead the development and implementation of sales and market strategy for continued growth of the business within India
3. Develop top customers and partners within India
4. Maintain market and competitive awareness
5. Attracting and retaining strong talent
6. Strong people development orientation – our people are our greatest asset and we expect our leaders to achieve strong engagement and create personal development opportunities for their teams.
1. Have a strong understanding of the India market, together with a highly developed third party network.
2. Proven successful career in sales, sales management and/or general management within the security or broad infrastructure software arena
3. Ability to build, inspire and retain a strong team
4. Demonstrated the ability to plan, execute, manage and grow a high performance sales function while also working effectively cross functionally
5. People management & leadership Skills
6. Strong relationships with CISO and up to CIO levels within customer base
7. First class “hands-on” leadership skills combined with commercial acumen and a focus on the customer with a motivational approach with proven people management, influencing and mentoring skills.
8. Developing a sales strategy and business plan in line with company goals
9. Extensive experience in selling large complex solution software deals.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Intel, we see technology as more than a practical tool. We envision it as a true extension of our natural, creative selves, elevating our expectations of how intuitive and helpful our devices and environments should be, whether it’s proactively responding to needs, freeing from wires that leash us, or ridding the need to memorize countless passwords
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017