B.E/ B.Tech Freshers required for the position System Programmer in Intel Corporation. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Intel Corporation Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2017 for System Programmer. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Intel Corporation.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the System Programmer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: System Programmer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/ B.Tech
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs. Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes. Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones DMZ, Network
- Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
|Candidate Profile :
- You must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems fresh graduates are eligible to apply
- ]Additional qualifications include: – Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills – Ability to cope with demanding work schedules
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage
|Last Date to Apply Online :28/02/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs