Ensure conformance to test engineering process in fast paced agile environment. Review requirements, design acceptance test cases, drive functional testing of owned feature to completion.
Analyse complex sub systems and design testing strategy and test cases.
Analyse automated failure reports, identify product defects and run parallel regression.
Publish regression testing status and drive defects to closure.
This position will be on contractual basis
*Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Computer Science (or related technical discipline).
* 0-1 years Test Engineering / Development experience will be preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web protocols and programming concepts.
* Coding skills in atleast one of the following languages C/C++ or Java will be preferred.
* Ability to use any of the scripting tools (Perl, Python, Shell, ANT) and SQL experience will be preferred.
* Good knowledge of data structure, algorithm and analytical problem solving skills will be preferred.
* Strong academics with excellent communication
Excellent analytical, reporting and writing skills. Detail-oriented.
Excellent Team player
Positive attitude, determined & resilient
Self-organized and self-driven
Quick learner and result oriented
Motivated and dedicated to building a superior product
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent Academic Credentials: Minimum of 75% in Engineering
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Company Name : InsideView Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : InsideView, the leader in sales intelligence and social selling, increases productivity by delivering relevant business and social insights at the point of need. Our award-winning technology gathers and analyzes information from the most relevant social media, user-contributed and traditional/proprietary editorial sources to provide compelling insights about companies and contacts directly within your CRM, browser, or mobile device.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017