InMobi Hiring B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Software Engineer – Performance at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from InMobi.
Company Name: InMobi
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Job Post Name: Software Engineer – Performance
Experience: Freshers/1-4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Build strong partnerships with program management, operations and test partners to design and prioritize features.
- Execute flawlessly to ensure high quality deliverables in a time bound manner.
- Develop a peer network of extremely smart people, all working towards the same goal of helping and satisfying customers. This gives the SE a great opportunity to be nurtured and mentored in the community.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science from a reputed institute
- Fresher or 1 – 4 years of experience
- Strong CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong design and implementation abilities in any language preferably Java,J2ee,C++ and but ability and willingness to learn new things –
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
At InMobi, we are leading the charge of architecting mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of engaging a global consumer. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers to reach anyone in today’s connected world. We offer a suite of solutions built on superior architecture based on the core principles of simplicity and scale.Our strategic acquisitions of Sprout – HTML 5 rich media authoring platform, AppGalleries and Metaflow that enable app discovery and distribution, plus a highly compelling roadmap of delivering end-to-end value continues to expand our leadership in the fastest growing market in the history of technology.
|Click here to Apply|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017