Develop, maintain and be accountable for coding enhancements in a large enterprise (commerce or web) application.
- Follow documented development processes that provide structure around the SDLC.
- Participate in technical design session and produce/document technical designs for code changes and enhancements.
- Use source control tool (TFS) to check in/out all code according to the documented process.
- Troubleshoot your own work to remediate defects.
- Work closely with the Testing Manager to incorporate results of unit testing with the overall test approach to any project or enhancement
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, including .NET, Commerce Server, Share Point, SQL and TFS.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, high availability Web ecommerce B2B applications.
- Knowledge of Software Application Lifecycle processes such as defect tracking, automated build, requirements management, version control, continuous integration and code development best practices.
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, switches, routers)
- Experience with Virtualization, VDI and working with remote team members
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
|Click here to Apply|