Any Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Sales Executive in Ing Vysya Bank Ltd at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Ing Vysya Bank Hiring Any Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Sales Executive at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for this job from Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.
Company Name: Ing Vysya Bank Ltd
Qualification: Any Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Sales Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 1,00,000 – 1,25,000 PA
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. To generate leads and acquire customers for Glod Loan from open market.
2. Individual give service to preferred customer on time to time and solve their queries Responsible for achieving monthly target.
3. Achieve volume goal via the combination of customer acquisition & relationship management.
Responsible for new client acquisition from open market.
If you are interested for this profile you can share me your resume at [email protected]
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. The consolidated balance sheet of Kotak Mahindra Group is over 1 lakh crore and the consolidated net worth of the Group stands at 13,943 crore (approx US$ 2.6 billion) as on September 30, 2012.
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016