Infinera Hiring M.E/ M.Tech/ MS freshers 2015 for Software Development Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech/ MS can apply for this job from Infinera.
Company Name: Infinera
Qualification: M.E/ M.Tech/ MS
Job Post Name: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Industry
Infinera hiring “Software Development Engineer” for freshers M.E/M.Tech/MS graduates,Bangalore-February 2015
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Opto electronics from a recognized university.
- Good knowledge on Optical Line Systems and Communication.
- Good Knowledge on optical amplifiers (EDFA, RAMAN), mux/de-mux, OADM, WSS, AWG, VOA, MPD.
- Academic exposure through projects/internships in:
- Embedded System’s will be an advantage.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Exposure to following are plus:
- Object oriented programming and data structures.
- Operating Systems and Multithreaded applications.
- Software modelling.
- Hardware boot-up.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Infinera is enabling network operators to deliver vast amounts of bandwidth with greater ease. Whether for the long-haul core, metro, or emerging high-capacity metro cloud, Infinera Intelligent Transport Networks™ help carriers exploit the increasing demand for cloud-based services and datacenter connectivity as they advance into the Terabit Era.Infinera Intelligent Transport Networks enable network operators to create rich end-user experiences based on efficient, high-capacity transport. Today, Infinera offers carriers, MSO/cable operators and Internet Content Providers (ICPs) the optical network platform of choice for ease-of-use, dramatic scaling, low cost of ownership and unparalleled reliability.
|Click here to Apply|