Indus Business Systems Ltd Hiring B.Tech, B.E, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Software Developer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.E, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Indus Business Systems Ltd.
Company Name: Indus Business Systems Ltd
Qualification: B.Tech, B.E, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Good understanding of SDLC and the methodologies like waterfall, agile etc.
- Good at Object Oriented Programming, Core Java, Hibernate etc.
- Good at the understanding of Frameworks like Struts, Spring etc.
- Reasonable understanding about the Interoperable interaction with the latest API based programming, Web Services
- Reasonably good at UI/UX, with exposure to the technologies like HTML5, JSP, Java Script, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS etc.
- Reasonable understanding of RDBMS and DB Programming, and at the technologies Oracle, SQL Server
- Understanding about the concept of Web Servers.
- Good technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.
- Good at understanding a requirement and analyzing it from the perspective of a software solution
- Reasonable understanding about the documents like Requirements Analysis, High-Level Design, Low-Level Design etc.
- Has natural interest to generate quality code and build effective systems.
- Good at communication and subject articulation (both written and spoken)
- Good at English language
- Good team player, enjoys getting mentored by the seniors
- Has to be someone enjoys building solutions, takes pride in being part of sophisticated and large products, and looks forward for a long-term relation with the employer, proven for delivering world-class products for global world-class organizations.
B.Tech, B.E, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016