Best Career Opportunities in Indian Airlines 2016 – Online Registration:
12th, Diploma, Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Trainee, Cabin Crew, and Multiple Vacancies in Indian Airlines at Across India. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
Airlines in India are Hiring 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Trainee, Cabin Crew, and Multiple Vacancies at Across India. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate can apply for this job from Indian Airlines.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways, Spice Jet, Vistara|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee, Cabin Crew, and Multiple Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.1.26 Lac per month|
|Total No Of Vacancy||3,500|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Eligibility & Details:
Trainee, Cabin crew, and Multiple vacancies:
Candidates can Get the Trainee, Cabin Crew, and Multiple Vacancies Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Trainee, Cabin Crew, and Multiple Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy: 3500|
|Education required: 12th, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Candidate Profile :
|Last Date to Apply Online : 30th october, 2016|
|Company Profile :
Indian Airlines had the honour of being the first airline to start commercial operations from the recently opened Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport at Durgapur with a flight connecting Kolkata to Durgapur and back. The inaugural flight was operated by Alliance Air a wholly owned subsidiary of Indian Airlines.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply :
- Students are advised to follow the given guidelines to fill the form.
- Open the link given below entitled “Apply Online “.
- A new page will open , now look on to given form.
- Enter your name and select nearest frankfinn centre.
- Enter your Date of Birth and Qualification.
- Enter your Mobile number or telephone number , so that they can contact you.
- Enter your Email Id and Select the preferred time of Call, so that they can call you.
- At last click on Submit button.
|Click here for More Details|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016