India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd Hiring Qualification freshers 2015 for Diploma Trainee Engineer at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Diploma/ Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Not specified
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
We are looking for Diploma Trainee Engineer From Bangalore Location. Supervising Particular Territory dealers area, Follow up the secondary network and Travelling may be 15days on a month.
- Position: Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET)
- No. of Position: 1
- Qualification required: Diploma in Automobile engineering and Mechanical Engineering 2014
- Skill Required: Good Communication skill, hard-working and technically very competent.
- Interested Candidate Please Send me Your Update Resume to same mail id .
Job Responsibility :
- Meet The Dealers Area and Check The Service Department and Service Technicians
- How To Service The Bike ,Customer Handling ,
- How Many Bikes Serviced on Good Condition ,
- You Note Down The Problems and Resolve The Queries and Submitted To Regional Service Manager ,
- Totally You will Be Supervising the Dealers Area.
- This is a travelling job and requires travelling for minimum 15 – 20 days in a month. Only Male candidates need to apply.
- BE Graduates no need strictly….
- Note: After Selected Candidate Induction Training on Delhi Surajpur Office -5 days
- Work Grade and Salary Package Detail:
- Probation Period 2 Years – Complete This 2 Years You Job Will Be Permanent in Yamaha.
- -Training Period Salary (1st One Year); 9k to 11 K per Month.
- -Training Period Salary (2nd Second Year); 11K to 13K per Month
- -Junior Engineer (3rd Third Year): 25k to 32K per Month ( After Second year this benefit will be add : Mobile Allowance, Incentives, Official Travelling Allowance, Life Insurance, Family Insurance, Monthly Allowance ,Yearly 2 Appraisal ,PF ESI. )
- Language: Kannada and English (Good Communication with Good Personality)
- Caution: Those who are already attend this Interview Please Leave It.
- Interview travelling reimbursement Company will take care.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.
|Click here to Apply|