Candidates should possess Any Graduate. Good communication and convincing skills. Empathy and willingness to listen and relate. Fluent with English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada
- Computer Skills –Knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
- Interact with patients suffering from various ailments and counseling them for health outcomes management through inbound and outbound calls.
- Enroll patients into the Patient Support CRM
- Collate health records related data from consenting patients
- Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs.
- Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
- Responsible for managing the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
- Manage customer expectations – response time & attitude with effective communication
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Degree (B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc.)
Company Name : Indegene Lifesystems Pvt Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Indegene is a leading provider of R&D, commercial and marketing solutions to global pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to drive both productivity and revenues by delivering better patient outcomes, optimizing cost, enhancing R&D agility, and improving sales and marketing effectiveness. We apply deep scientific knowledge, flexible delivery models, proprietary technology, and a client-centric approach to drive transformational initiatives.
|Click Here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016