iGATE Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Systems Engineer at Noida. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from iGATE.
Company Name: iGATE
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Experience in an inbound technical helpdesk for IT Infrastructure Client, troubleshoot & resolve issues related to Windows, Printers, Enterprise Applications like Outlook, VPN, Blackberry, Basic computing skills
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- The candidate should have completed Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, Master of Computer Application graduates from any recognized university.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Should be ready for 24/7 shift.
- Ability to work under considerable pressure managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ok for a 2 years’ Service Agreement
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
iGATE provides full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product & engineering solutions. In a crowded and intensely competitive marketplace for such offerings, we have built a reputation and core differentiating attribute around our unique Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and our distinctive philosophy of ‘Accountable for Clients’ Business’ powered by the iTOPS (Integrated Technology and Operations) platform, our multi-location global organization consistently delivers effective solutions to over 300 active global clients, including a large number of Fortune 1000 companies.
|Click here to Apply|