Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Systems Engineer – Service Desk in IGate at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. IGate Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Systems Engineer – Service Desk at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from IGATE.
Company Name: IGATE
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Systems Engineer – Service Desk
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Noida
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Answering user request through ITSM tool/calls/emails, abiding defined SLAs
2. Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
3. Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
4. Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
5. Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
6.Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed
7. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
8. 0-1 year Experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help desk.
9. Certifications like MCSE/CCNA /PMI/ITIL etc will be added advantage
1. Excellent communication and English speaking skills
2. Knowledge of basic computer operations.
3. Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
4. Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
5. Good listening and responding skills.
6. Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
7. Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016