Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position QA Engineer in Idyllic at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Idyllic Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for QA Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Idyllic.
Company Name: Idyllic
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: QA Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Perform end to end testing for each of the features and stories delivered.
2. Have complete understanding of the project and details about each feature you are testing.
3. Communicate with project owners, developers and the rest of the team.
4. Provide daily updates to related teams on progress against the timelines and goals, escalating schedule risks as needed.
5. Participate in daily Agile / Scrum stand up meetings.
6. Create and manage test plans which may include timelines, estimating, prioritization, ticketing, and shared resources scheduling.
7. Own the quality of live code and drive hotfix releases to correct it.
8. Create automation scripts
9. Debug automation test failures and test environment issues.
1. Creativity in generating test cases/plans and relentless focus executing them.
2. A Detail Oriented approach.
3. Ability to build test plans and manually run test cases.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Knowledge of Internet/Web technologies, such as web browsers, HTTP, HTML, and SQL.
6. Ability to work in fast paced Agile / Scrum release cycles.
7. Knowledge of mobile testing would be an added advantage.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
In partnership with SimplicityItself, Idyllic will now focus on delivering high quality applications via microservices. Adaptability to change and speed have been the key driving forces in software design. Now with SimplicityItself we’ve been able to align design philosophies by employing microservices.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017