IDFC Limited Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Teller at Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduatecan apply for this job from IDFC Limited.
Company Name: IDFC Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Teller
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Ensure 100% accuracy of the transactions
- Managing cash under limits
- Ensure all legal, compliance, regulatory requirements are complied with Quality management at branch cash counters
- Adherence to process & control requirements – Counterfeit, high cash transactions, WAU accounts, SDN check, signature verification and slugging of all instructions/cheques, bait & hold up packets, and intraday teller limit
- Drive quality initiatives on customer service
- Ensure control on the number of operating errors resulting in financial losses and prevent repeat errors
- Execution of transactions such as – cash deposits / cash withdrawals, TIDE liquidation, draft issuances, in house transfers, draft cancellations, maintenances such as address change, cheque book & deposit slip issuance, PAN updation & stop payments
- Managing cash within allotted limits
- Cash balancing at end of day which includes the preparation of the teller blotter sheet, MIS & preparation of reports like A2, Form 60, Stop payment, Heavy cash, MIFT, Address change, Multiple cheque bounce, and Seeding register
- Managing PINS & cheque books
- Handling secured stationary such as DD/DAOs & other misc stationary such as TD receipts & continuous statement stationary
- Possess a minimum 0 – 3 years of total experience, preferably from financial sector.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, knowledge of local language is must.
- Should preferably have a prior experience in Ops especially in cash.
- Prompt & efficient in redressal of client issues.
- High on integrity & honesty.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|