IDBI Federal Life Insurance Walk-In for Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Relationship Manager at Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin, Thrissur / Trichur, Idukki. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd.
Company Name: IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Relationship Manager
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin, Thrissur / Trichur, Idukki
Salary: 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 PA
We have urgent opening for IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE
Position Title: Insurance Relationship Manager
To sell insurance products through the assigned bank branches by building long term relationship with the bank & providing complete after sales services to clients
1.Sales: Accept leads generated from in-branch lead generators as well as warm leads provided by the bank from the database as well as generate own leads. Make appointments, explore the customers financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the companys product range, gain customer agreement to purchase, accurately complete sales documentation.
2. Incentive programs: Cascade the incentive programs & ensure complete success in implementation of the same
3. Sales completion process: Responsible for sales completion by facilitating completion of medical reports & ensuring prompt issue of policy document
4. New markets/segments: Explore opportunities to develop new markets/ segments in line with company sales strategy from time to time
5. Cross Sell/ Up-Sell: Build a good customer base in order to explore opportunities to cross-sell & up-sell, Obtain referral to further prospects where appropriate.
6. Relationship Building:
Build long term relationship with the bank staff & clients by responding appropriately to all bank/client queries either directly received or forwarded by the service company.
Know all the branch managers, relationship managers & employees of all assigned branches on a personal level
7. Customer Relationship Management: Arrange meetings of banks branch managers & staff with existing clients at least once a year, acknowledging birthdays & anniversaries to review their financial circumstances & life insurance needs as well as to obtain referrals to further prospects.
8. After Sales Service: Accept & follow up on suggestions, request & complaints received from clients, ensure claim requests are serviced
9. Performance review: Proactively ensure performance review by submitting various sales reports as per agreed frequencies in order to ensure performance targets are achieved & exceeded, ensure meetings with manager to agree on targets & to review performance. Use these forums to discuss issues of business development.
10. Training & Development:
Participate in relevant training arranged by the company, take initiative to keep abreast of developments in products & services, company policies, procedures, sales process & organization. Keep up to date with market developments by reading newspapers, journals & through personal contacts.
Deliver the snap modules at bank branch level as formulated by the training team
11.Supporting colleagues & bank sales team: Support other Relationship Managers and the bank sales team where requested by the sales manager by coaching them in company knowledge, products, services & selling skills, accompanying them on client visits & modeling relevant behavior.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India”s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India”s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer.
Walk-In Venue Details:
Walk-In Date :- 21st April to 30th April 2015
Walk-In Time :- 11 AM to 3 PM
Walk-In Address :- IDBI Federal Life Ins, Thejus Building 5th Flr plot no.9561, thripunithura Road Vytilla,Kochi. Meet:- Uttam (Reference:- HR Priyanka / Archana Chorghe)