Financial Relationship Manager acts as an interface between the company & customers. He/She should be able to offer customized insurance solution to the customers for all their financial needs.
The Primary responsibility is to drive the Insurance sales for Life & to manage and optimize the customer acquisition model through work sites
- * Meeting Productivity targets as assigned by the Organization on MoM basis
- * Ensure all Training Modules laid by the L&D department are attended and certification obtained post assessment.
- * Represents IDBI Federal/Direct Marketing channel & its value proposition to all customers as per the vision & values of the organization & channel.
- * Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products of IDBI Federal based on appointments & references generated in the course of daily activities.
- * Ensure that appointments allocated by the call center are attended and reverted in the prescribed formats within the TAT.
- * Ensure that MIS/ Reporting Formats are maintained/ Updated on regular basis.
- * Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done & provide insurance solutions based on the analysis.
- * Customer Servicing – Maintain customer relations & ensure post sale needs of customers are met.
- * Ensure strict adherence to Human Resource Policies & processes.
Interested Candidates can send there updated CV email@example.com
Experience : 0 to 5 yrs
Salary : INR 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
Job Location : Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India”s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India”s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network of 2,186 partner bank branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on 31st March 2013, the company has issued over 4.99 lakh policies with a sum assured of over Rs. 28,580 Cr.
|Click Here to Apply|