IDBI Federal Life Insurance Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Direct Sales at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd.
Company Name: IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Direct Sales
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A
* Financial Relationship Manager acts as an interface between the company & customers. He/She should be able to offer customized insurance solution to the customers for all their financial needs. The Primary responsibility is to drive the Insurance sales for Life & to manage and optimize the customer acquisition model through work sites
* Meeting Productivity targets as assigned by the Organization on MoM basis
* Ensure all Training Modules laid by the L&D department are attended and certification obtained post assessment.
* Represents IDBI Federal/Direct sales channel & its value proposition to all customers as per the vision & values of the organization & channel.
* Meeting the customers to solicit insurance products of IDBI Federal based on appointments & references generated in the course of daily activities.
* Ensure that appointments allocated by the call center are attended and reverted in the prescribed formats within the TAT.
* Ensure that MIS/ Reporting Formats are maintained/ Updated on regular basis.
* Ensure that a comprehensive financial need analysis of customers is done & provide insurance solutions based on the analysis.
* Customer Servicing – Maintain customer relations & ensure post sale needs of customers are met.
* Ensure strict adherence to Human Resource Policies & processe
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. . Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception, IDBI Federal became one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery IDBI Federal aims to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions that provide value and convenience to the Indian customer.
|Click here to Apply|