The Junior Sales Officer would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Need to cross sell new product and service opportunities.
- The sales officer would involve in market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
- The candidate would proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
- Should maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made.
- Candidates should possess BBA, B Com, BA, BSc-Year of Passing – 2015, 2014
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BBA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc
Company Name : ICICI Prudential
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Walkin Date : 28 January 2015
Walkin Address : Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology, 70 Milestone, GT Road, Samalkha
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016