List the key accountabilities of the role i.e. the critical areas in which the position is expected to produce results on a continuing basis
- Overall responsibility for monthly financial preparation including financial closing and related activities.
- Monthly Expense provisioning and analysis, fixed asset accounting etc.
- The person shall be responsible for compliance to accounting standards and various IRDA regulations pertaining to financial preparation.
- Review and analysis of various accounts and control over various accounting system.
- Financial reporting to promoters / regulators.
- Education Background Chartered Accountant
- Any other job related skills required e.g. software programs, Excel
- MS office, SAP (Basic)
- Years of experience
- Industry Exposure: e.g. Consumer Durables, IT Financial Services
- Type of Experience : E,g retail sales, market research etc. Big 4 accounting firms, insurance industry, experience of working on IFRS/ USGAAP will be an added advantage
- a. Essential Expertise in Financial Accounting, accounting Standards
- b. Desirable Related work experience including IFRS/ US GAAP
- Personal Attributes Good communication skills, willing to stretch, positive attitude, analytical skills
Experience : 0 to 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA
Company Name : ICICI Prudential Life Insurance co Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is the country’s leading private life insurance company. It is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a premier financial powerhouse, and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom.
|Click Here to Apply|