ICICI Prudential Life Insurance co Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Sales Executive/Officer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance co Ltd.
Company Name: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance co Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Less Than 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.
- Bancassurance sales roles :
- To build working relationships with staff of banking partner through training and sales support.
- To assist bank staff in acquiring new customers and help provide customers need-based insurance solutions.
- Direct Marketing sales roles :
- To meet customers through pre-fixed leads and appointments and provide them need-based insurance solutions
- To directly acquire new customers and upsell to existing customers.
- Experience : Freshers
- Qualification : Minimum Graduate (Candidate pursuing graduation are not applicable)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is the country’s leading private life insurance company. It is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, a premier financial powerhouse, and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom. ICICI Prudential was amongst the first private sector insurance companies to begin operations in December 2000 after receiving approval from Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA). ICICI Prudential’s equity base stands at Rs. 675 crore with ICICI Bank and Prudential plc holding 74% and 26% stake respectively. In the year ended March 31st 2004, the company issued in excess of 430,000 policies, with a total sum assured of over Rs. 8000 crores and a premium income in excess of Rs. 980 crores. In terms of distribution strength, the company has about 30,000 advisors and some 12 Bancassurance tie-ups.
|Click here to Apply|