ICICI BANK is conducting Walkin drive for FRESHERS for JUNIOR OFFICERS-SALES profile 08-Jan-15 to 10-Jan-15,12-Jan-15 to 13-Jan-15, 15-Jan-15 to 17-Jan-15,19-Jan-15 to 24-Jan-15,27-Jan-15 to 31-Jan-15
Education: Class XII pass with 2 years of experience or graduates in any stream
Age: 20 to 26 years
- Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/issues
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
VENUE LOCATIONS : Multiple (Gujarat, MP, Mumbai, ROMG, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, NCR, PHC, Rajasthan, UP, Assam, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, West Bengal)
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduates
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Walkin Date : 08-Jan-15 to 10-Jan-15,12-Jan-15 to 13-Jan-15, 15-Jan-15 to 17-Jan-15,19-Jan-15 to 24-Jan-15,27-Jan-15 to 31-Jan-15
Time : 9Am To 4 Pm.
|Click here for More Details|
|Click here to Apply|