The selected candidate is responsible for managing customer queries /complaints in voice process (inbound & outbound).
- Should be responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints/queries over phone.
- Provide customers with relevant product and service information.
- Should cross sell new product and service opportunities to customers over phone.
- Should Provide feedback to the team leaders about product/process.
- The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Should have 0 – 2 years experience in call centers handling domestic and international customers.
- Should have Good Communication Skills (English & Hindi Language) and verbal ability.
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Any graduates
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016