ICICI Bank Hiring Graduate freshers 2015 for Probationary Officers at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for this job from ICICI Bank.
Company Name: ICICI Bank
Job Post Name: Probationary Officers
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: Bank Jobs
ICICI Bank follows a meritocracy based performance oriented culture where deserving employees are given responsibilities ahead of time. Probationary Officers who successfully complete the Probationary Officer Training Programme will join at the grade of Deputy Manager (Band I). They will be placed in any one of the following areas:
- Trade Finance.
- Privilege Banking.
- Rural Inclusive Banking.
- Retail Banking.
- Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank.
On absorption in ICICI Bank, the Probationary Officers will be on probation for a period of one year. The gross salary of a Probationary Officer on joining the Bank after training will be around Rs. 4 lakh per annum.
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2015 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online. Probationary Officer Training Programme is an initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and selling skills to fulfil the need of trained bankers. It is a one year training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru. Since its inception in 2007 more than 10,000 students have joined the Bank after undergoing the training at the ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru.
|Click here For More Details||Click here To Apply Online|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017