Ibus Corporation Pvt. Ltd Hiring Any Graduate/ B.B.A/ Any Postgraduate/ MBA/PGDM freshers 2015 for Business Development Executive at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate/ B.B.A/ Any Postgraduate/ MBA/PGDM can apply for this job from Ibus Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Company Name: Ibus Corporation Pvt. Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate/ B.B.A/ Any Postgraduate/ MBA/PGDM
Job Post Name: Business Development Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Not specified
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects in private/government sector along with individual sell.
- Target oriented sell for subscription base product in educational and pharma domain.
- Builds and maintain business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop marketing and sells strategy for quarterly basis.
- Conduct campaigns and canvassing for lead generation.
- Prospect database generation and data collection activities.
- Sells professional with over 1 year experience as a Sells executive in educational/Pharma online subscription base products.
- Target and incentive oriented sales approach is must.
- Key skills require – Presentation Skills, English language communication skills, Client relationships, High energy Level, Negotiation and Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, self driven Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Pune Base company having it’s own IT product for Educational and Pharma Sector.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017