IBM India Hiring BE, B.Tech , BCA freshers 2015 for Systems Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech , BCA can apply for this job from IBM India.
Company Name: IBM India
Qualification: BE, B.Tech , BCA
Job Post Name: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Industry: IT – Software
- Responsible and accountable of managing end to end operations for respective client location
- Local server management, VIP User support, MAC Platform support and DC Operations at RDC and client location.
- Managing Apple products, Administering IOS.
- In a client facing on-site role with domestic customer and handled CXO suite of users.
- Assign and maintain space usage restrictions
- Configure and maintain print servers and print queues
- Restore server operating system in the event of a crash
- Reconfigure the server as per the Standard Operating Procedure and restore the server functioning back.
- Resolve server problems like system hang, hard disk crash, etc.
- Create new file systems and correct file system inconsistencies as and when required
- Configure the print servers and resolve users’ printing problems
- Perform periodic system performance tuning as per Customer’s policy
- Perform periodic schedule maintenance activity including, if required, restart of the systems
- Microsoft SCCM and WSUS Server Administration and Management
- Microsoft RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service) and RSA Server Management
- FTP Server Administration and Management
- Office Communication Server 2007 Administration and Management
- Symantec Antivirus and Mcafee BES server maintenance
- Server Management – MAC & VIP User Support
- Wintel L1
- MAC L2
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple priorities.
- MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, Outlook, with proven skills creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
- Good Spoken and Written English
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
|Click here to Apply|