As an IBM Software Developer, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding and unit-testing new function, while rigorously adhering to the team’s development processes.
- You will also be responsible for working in close collaboration with Customer Assurance (Functional Verification Testing, System Verification Testing, Performance Testing ) teams to ensure that defects found in areas of the code under their responsibility are fixed in a timely manner.
- You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that any shipped functionality is delivered on schedule and with quality.
- Other possible responsibilities associated with this position may include analyzing and fixing reported issue in supported products.
- In doing so, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with Level 2 support teams while analyzing problems in his or her area of expertise when needed.
- You will be responsible for providing this assistance in a timely manner and ensuring the accuracy of the responses.
- The candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016