IBM Sales and Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM’s unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations.
Consistent with IBM’s focus on business value, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry-specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
- . Maintain a tracker of all referrals
- . Call and conduct HR Screening
- . Send out interview invites to Candidates
- . Co-ordinate for Interviews
- . Counsel Candidates who are rejects
- . Provide feedback when requested
- . To ensure that Candidates are not waiting for a long time
- . To ensure the Interviews pending are closed
- . To maintain up-to-date tracker
- . Ready to work on Weekends
- Good communication skills
- MS office
- Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India.
|Click Here to Apply|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017