Candidate will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
Candidate require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
- Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
Experience : 0-2 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore, Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, Diploma, Others
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
|Click Here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016