The profile requires the selected candidates to support a team in preparation of finance / accounting deliverables.
The profile would require the selected candidates to perform the following functions:
– Work on contract financials / spend / balance sheet analysis to drive the performance at LoB level.
– Interlock with client to develop a forecast and also prepare roadmaps to achieve the targets.
– Act as a Trusted Business Advisor (TBA) to drive signings, revenue and profits.
– Prepare measurements and bridges to provide insights on financial performance of a Business Unit.
The job involves either of the shift timings- 6pm to 3 am or 5 pm- 2 am
The skills and abilities required are:
-Proficiency in accounting and finance.
-Knowledge of contract billing, revenue and profitability concepts.
-Good communication and presentation skills.
– Being a team player and willingness to learn.
0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
Candidates with Commerce, Finance or Accounting back-ground
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016