As an IBM Software Developer, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM’s best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding and unit-testing new function, while rigorously adhering to the team’s development processes.
- You will also be responsible for working in close collaboration with Customer Assurance (Functional Verification Testing, System Verification Testing, Performance Testing ) teams to ensure that defects found in areas of the code under their responsibility are fixed in a timely manner.
- You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that any shipped functionality is delivered on schedule and with quality.
- Other possible responsibilities associated with this position may include analyzing and fixing reported issue in supported products.
- In doing so, you will have the opportunity to work very closely with Level 2 support teams while analyzing problems in his or her area of expertise when needed.
- You will be responsible for providing this assistance in a timely manner and ensuring the accuracy of the responses.
Role & Responsibility: Looking for a UI developer who is self-driven and passionate about visual representation and user experience to develop/ enhance UI for our Analytics product. Employee will be responsible to understand the requirements and design/develop the required UI features, Fix issues in the existing UI features.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Company Name : IBM
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017